Sunday, November 4, 2012

Question?

I know that my blog is not one that many of you can probably relate to. That being said, how do you think I could make my topic more interesting and relatable for general readers without giving up my overall idea? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You can talk about how it is like being in college and being married at the same time. Do you still get the same college experience like those who are not married. I can't see myself married so young so maybe you can talk about all the good things about being married so young and encourage those who maybe want to be married right now but are scared because of what society thinks because they are still young. -Yesenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,

    Maybe you can talk about before you got married, & how you were in a relationship with your husband for so long.
    You can talk about the values of dating, then getting engaged, then marrying. A lot of young people these days do not get married, but rather just have children. I love your blog, I find it really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete